Catalog of Insulation Tester - doc00031
Insulation Resistance Analyzer DRT101
- Measures upto 20 million megohms 20 Tera ohms
- Polarization index measurement
- Audible indication for GO - NOGO test
- Step voltage testing facility
- Test voltages : 100v, 250v, 500v,750v, 1000v
- Safe to operate, free from hazards
- Bright 0.5' LED display
or Insulation Tester
Insulation resistance analyzer DRT101 is a rugged
test bench instrument for measuring high value of
Insulation and pure resistances and helps in
evaluating Polarization index and conducting
step voltage tests. The IR values and polarization
index of transformer is recorded and when tallied
with performance feedbacks of the transformers can
help in quality assurance & control, Incoming
inspection of any company would need one to help
evaluating insulation cables, switches, relays
Insulation Resistance Measurement
Test That Can be Carried Out With The DRT101
A high resistance guarded specimen tray is provided
with each instrument to carry out error free
- 10 second resistance tests.
- 1 minute insulation resistance test.
- Polarization index evaluation.
- Step voltage tests.
- Greater than range, lesser than range, sorting
In meggar mode specimens with resistance > or
< 200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 200 G ohm, 2 T ohm or at
half and quarter range at 250 V, 500 V, 1000V can be
sorted faster with the help of the buzzer sound.
Insulation resistance of cables of standard lengths
can be done by conventional methods of guarding the
cable. But using DRT101 directly to read the high
resistance instead of a bridge.
- Measures Insulation resistance and
polarization index of transformer between
windings & between any winding and core.
- Measures Insulation resistance of Motors,
- Measures Isolation resistance of switch
contacts in off position.
- Measures Isolation resistance of relay
contacts when open and insulation resistance
between any contact and winding.
- Measures Isolation resistance of standard
cable lengths with suitable arrangement.
- Measures Isolation resistance between adjacent
tracks in a PCB and in connectors [this is of
relevance in High Impudence Circuits]
- Measures leakage resistance of low value high
- Measures mains powered equipment isolation
resistance to 230 VAC.
Mode A at 250V, 500V, 1000V.
200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm, 2 T ohm.
Mode B at only 100V (10).100V range.
20 M ohm, 200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm.
Mode C at only 1000 V (x 10).1000 V range.
2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm, 2 T ohm, 20 T ohm:
200 M ohm, 2 G ohm, 20 G ohm, 200 G ohm -- +/-
1 %. +/- 1 digit.
2 T ohm -- +/-3% +/- 1 digit,
20 T ohm -- +/-5 % +/- 1 digit.
Test voltages: - 100V, 250V, 500V, 750V, 1000V,
-- +/- 1%
All specification valid after 15 minutes warm up.
Power requirements : 220-240V AC, 50/60 Hz,
Power consumption : 20 VA max
Environmental operating range : +7 deg C to
+35 deg C, 20% to 35% RH.
Storage temperature : -35 deg C to +65 deg C
Size : 12" W, 4" H, 9.2" D. -o- Weight :
100 hr burn in for 3 cycles., Vibration tests,
Voltage regulation tests, Overload tests.
Mains power cord. Teat lead set (black, red, BNC),
High resistance guarded tray, Instruction manual
This is the catalog of a
product i made and sold in the 80s.